- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
The Webster Technique
Dr. Larry Webster, the founder of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, discovered this technique as a safe means to restore proper pelvic balance and function for pregnant mothers. It reduces interference to the nervous system by balancing the pelvis, muscles and ligaments.
"Because of the effect chiropractic adjustment has on all body functions by reducing nerve system stress, pregnant mothers should have their spines checked regularly throughout pregnancy, optimizing health benefits for both the mother and baby"
-Jeanne Ohm, DC
How can chiropractic care improve my pregnancy?
- Safely restores proper pelvic function and balance.
- Highly successful in turning breech positioning. However, chiropractic is not a specific breech turning technique.
- Reduces lower back pain
- Reduces risk of dystocia (abnormal or difficult labor)
- Decreases nausea
- Reduces time of labor and delivery
- Reduces the risk for undue stress upon the baby's developing spine and nerve system
Are you pregnant and have questions about Chiropractic Care? Both Dr. Kogler and Dr. Kendra are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!