- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Interurban Chiropractic we have two quality Licensed Massage Practitioners who are professionally trained in massage. Both Marc and Taleka work to provide you a hour long massage to meet your specific needs. Massage helps to relieve aches and pains, promote healing and recovery, as well as overall relaxation and well-being. At our office, massage can be combined with chiropractic care for added benefits, or made on an individual or reoccurring basis. Massages take place in quiet, private rooms with heated tables for the patient's comfort. Pregnancy massages are also available for women seeking relief throughout their pregnancy.
Benefits of Massage
- Can help to alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow- the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce spasams, cramping, and relieve migrane pain
- Improves energy and sleep quality
- Assists with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and may shorten maternity hospital stays
- And MORE!
Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Work Together to Speed Healing
When combined together, massage therapy and chiropractic work to create a synergistic effect that results in a quicker recovery time with better results.
Massage therapy helps to loosen the muscles which allows corrections of the structure to move easier and with less discomfort. When muscle tension is released, it helps keep the alignment done by the chiropractor in place when it otherwise may be pulled back out of place. Massage is tailored to meet the specific needs of the patient's condition and injury.